Sunday, October 28, 2012

Men who serve God....

 After I made the 32 thank yous to the school, *it is Sunday* I thought about five special men in our church that serve so many, selflessly. THE BISHOPRIC! This includes a bishop, 1st counselor, 2nd counselor, secretary and an executive secretary. All these men serve a ward of hundreds of people for FREE! So I asked my husband if he thought they would like one of my payday candy bar thank yous? He said that he thought they would love them. So they went with my husband this morning to church :) I hope they know how much we as a family and so many others in our ward appreciate them. They sacrifice a lot of their time and efforts for so many in need!  We are a blessed ward because of them!

p.s.    I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  One of the many reasons why I love this church... is because every thing we do is without pay. Just us trying to be good people. Every teacher, every position offered to serve is done by a willing heart to serve the Lord. No money is involved :) 

No comments: