Thursday, October 25, 2012

Three Sunshine boxes recieved .....

 Yesterday three of the four boxes I sent to cheer those I wanted to cheer arrived :).  My mom thought she was only to pass the one she got to her sister in law... but was pleasently suprised to have gotten one as well. She called me right away and said, "Is this miss Sunshine Box?" I laughed and acted like I had no idea incase she didn't get hers but her sister in laws.... She said, " I didn't know you were sending me a box too. That was so nice. Thank you" She then told me how her sister in law came over to open hers and how happy she was to have gotten something in the mail other than bills.   I felt so happy that I made two very special ladies smile.  I felt so happy... and I smiled thinking the other two boxes would come today to my two other friends.

I woke up this morning and got on face book and recieved this email... *which brought tears to my eyes. Tears of JOY*

Hi! I received your package yesterday. You made my day. I have been in such a bad mood the last few days  and when I saw that pkg sitting there waiting for me I was so excited. Then when I opened it up I nearly cried tears of happiness. Yesterday was the 1 mth anniversary of when *dogs name here* died *keeping who she is private*. So besides just being in a foul mood, I was sad. Your box full of 'Sunshine' made both of us so happy. You are one of the sweetest, kindest, caring, loving people I know. I could go on and on about how wonderful I think you are. Thank you so much for wonderful surprise! I wanted to call or send you a text message to thank you, but I couldn't find your number. I know I had it at 1 time. Recently though my phone had an issue and I lost several numbers. I'm going to guess that your number got lost with all the other ones. So anyway, I'm sending you a huge THANK YOU thru fb. If you lived closer I would drive to your house and give you a huge hug and kiss.
I have decided that I am going to pay it forward.... A very dear friend of mine had heart valve replacement surgery on Monday. She has had a rough time of it. She had hodgkins disease at 19 and came thru that. She lost her husband to MS when he was in his early 40's. She was diagnosed with breast cancer almost 2 yrs ago now and is in remission. Now the valve replacement. She has 2 teenagers and is a single mom. She is truly my hero. She won't be home from the hospital for another week or so. I have decided I am going to do something very similar for her. I'll make sure it's waiting at home for her when she gets out of the hospital. If it can put even 1/2 as big a smile on her face as yours put on my face, I'll be happy.
Thank you again my wonderful friend! Sending you hugs! I love you!!

Isn't that touching? I just cried again as I re-read it. I love that she wants to pay it forward! I love that. I am even more thankful that it made it on the day that her pet died, a month ago. That means to me that angels really stepped in to make sure that she got it when she needed it the most. That to me is so beautiful and special.

I feel emotional and good! I feel happy that I could do something, even so small, to cheer her and her husband. To show she isn't alone and someone cares.
TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE I CHOSE TO DO!! :)

showing others I care and that i love them has always made me feel good about myself and feel happy. Even when my world sometimes feels like it may be falling apart or I feel lonely. *which I have felt very lonely lately*  This tells me that I am not! :)  I am so thankful I did that .... that it meant so much to them as I had hoped. :)   These people don't know how much they bless me!  Just knowing them does!

No comments: