Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Our Wedding Anniversary :) 19 years!




Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Married for 19 years now

SO today is Todds and mine 19th anniversary. I can't believe it. We are still together after all that our 19 years has brought us. There have been some really hard times, time where I thought I am done! Times where he thought the same. There have been wonderful and sweet times. THROUGH IT ALL We have been blessed. Now we are better friends than ever before. We love each other more than ever and know how the events in our marriage made us stronger. How what we have now is way better than whatever we started out with. We know we are always there for each other and that we do have each others back, someone has ours :)
Married, HAPPILY MARRIED, content in life,except I still feel that empty space I am longing to fill when we adopt :) the one where we will be complete :) We have been richly blessed.
Today the best gift we could ask for, We are "OFFICIALLY" online with LDS Family Services :) YES!!!!

SUNDAY, JUNE 14, 2009

God is really encharge!

So this young lady who I am protecting her name at this time, who is pregnant came over today. She spent the day with us. Told Todd, there is no other family she will place her child with and if we won't adopt her baby she will keep it.
I told her we feel the child we are meant to have is a boy... She said... I am pretty sure I am having a boy.
All I know is I have to leave it in Gods hands. So I have convinced her to go to birth mom support meetings WITH ME :) cause she wants me to be her supporter every Tuesday.
She told me she wants me there from start to finish. After she went home. Todd started crying... saying he always knew she was placed in our lives 4 years ago for a reason...and how he could see god's plan fitting so perfectly ...and if this is it...its wonderful... and how apart of it all we will be. I love that my husband feels things so deeply and loves people :)
Then Virginia tells me they went off driving and she was telling Virginia she wasn't ready to be a mom and didn't want that yet...
I just have to give all of this to God. HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW HAVE THEIR BIRTH MOM COME TO THEIR DOOR AND SAY YOUR IT FOR ME???????????? I am not complaining, just in shock.... very much so....


FRIDAY, JUNE 12, 2009

She wants me for her child....
Today I was blown away when a certain young lady who has been apart of our life for a while now, showed up at my door. She is my 17 year olds friend. She tells me she is pregnant and that she wants us to be the parents. I was speechless.... I told her I will be there for everything and help her in any way possible and that if she really wanted us, that we would have to pray about it first...
I am blown away.... I know this girl really well. She has not had an easy life.
I am not sure what else to say. I have decided to get her to LDS FAMILY SERVICES MEETING FOR SUPPORT AND to help her with her options. I will go with her. which in a way will be a blessing, she has no mother... her mother died years ago.
Anyhow... I have much praying and fasting to do. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT I WAS SELECTED SO SIMPLY? Its very sweet... I am really touched and blown away :)

No comments: