Monday, October 5, 2009

Some bragging moments...

What kind of a mom would I be if I didn't brag a little :) I just have to share this latest stuff...
Taylor is learning the violin and my oldest Virginia who plays really well was teaching her, I snuck in and took the picture while they were practicing together.




Then I have to share this next picture... I had a calling in the church where I taught 10 -12 year old girls. We did activities that are a blast twice a month. I am no longer going to do that calling because I have been called to primary. But on my last night, we did a Parent/child night were we had fun get to know your child/parent games. I took this picture of Todd and Taylor :)



Last but not least is Kalene's great artistic job. She designed this shirt for her homecoming sophomore class. They liked it so much that they made into a shirt and sold it :) I am so proud of her and her amazing talents. I am really blessed with children who have different talents and are willing to use them :)

1 comment:

C.X.R. said...

I love your family so much <3 You guys are so amazing and I'm glad to know such talented and amazing people! I LOVE YOU MY "OTHER" FAMILY! <3 C.X.R.