Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Children

  My children are all in different places and with my original 5 a long time I ago I use to leave scriptures for them to wake up to every day..... so I decided to do something like that again but this time its quotes and I am leaving them for them to find every day... just something to ponder.... hopefully a connection on how they might be feeling :) 

I have realized my youngest is going to be fine... just as normal as most children...a little crazy full of energy at times but so right where she needs to be..... I think I will struggle the most with my son who is 8.. he did go thru the worst of the trauma.... and he is still healing... seems slower some days..... My other daughter who is 7 is going to be ok too..if I can just reach her emotionally on self esteem....  love.... and who to be loyal to. She would throw the family down the drain and jump for friends and so yeah...I have my work cut out but we are working on it all and slowly I do feel that they are going to be ok.....

Easter is coming. I am so excited. We will be going to see my children who are married and living near the college 5 hours away :) Can't wait to see them and my grandbaby :)  It should be a great Easter.... 

I am not looking forward to sleeping on the floor.... and one of these days we will have to tell our kids they should give us their beds... but I really had hoped they would come to that conclusion on their own. 

anyhow... these have been the thoughts and ramblings of my mind lately... crazy as it it sounds it consumes my mind some days....

No comments: