Friday, April 11, 2014

God's Hands in our lives....

 I love that my daughter calls me and says she wants to share God's hands in her life.... We have all been praying that her husband would get a job... I have been pouring out my soul over worry to the Lord on this matter and yesterday he got called by 4 different  job places and each wanting an interview and one hiring him on the phone.... :) He hopes to have 2 jobs by the end of today :) They so need this... and it seems like they have been just beaten down and when things look up.. something else happens... Their trials are much harder than mine ever were as a newlywed... as a mother its worries me.. How are they? Are they making it? Do they need anything.. I will ask and they say they are fine. They don't want to ask for more help... they don't want me to help because to my daughter it makes them feel like they are not adults.... or something.... even though they are parents... .and  so.... when my daughter called sharing this joyful news.... I cried.... when I got off the phone I ran to my knees and thanked my Heavenly Father.  I am so thankful!!!!! I just want all my children to be ok.. to have good lives where they don't struggle and are happy.  I want them all healthy too....

You never stop worrying about your children... even when they grow up and leave.....

  

I haven't been getting my sleep at night. I swear if its not the kids its the animals. I have this huge lab.. and he is so sweet and good but his tail is strong and hits everything everywhere he goes... so at 3 am this morning he comes up and his tail is hitting all the walls and doors as he passes them... and gets me up to let him out..... and then I get back in bed and not 20 minutes later maybe even sooner.... I hear little children awake...ugh!!!!!!!! so we say.. go back to bed..... then I am almost asleep again and I hear another noise..its the dog... laying on the midway stair..he is just so big and so when he layed down it was a huge thump against the wall.. so I go to check thinking again a child is up.... and when the dog see's me.. he decided to come sleep in my room... between him and my husband BREATHING *because I am frustrated at this point* I couldn't sleep all the noise...      and so my morning was shot.... I hate it when I can't sleep and being woken after fallen asleep....

anyhow.... happy to see my children are doing well. Hoping my other daughter and her husband can find a job now..... :)  Then all will be right for us.... 

No comments: