Sunday, December 29, 2013

A recap

This year has gone by so fast.... I think last year this time I was saying,... before you know it will be Christmas again.  This new year I have plans.... I am going to be making a Christmas gift every month. I will not be caught up in the last minute like I am every year stressing and worrying. I want it done before it gets here and it will give me something great and fun to do. I plan on starting with Sock Monkeys in February.  By then my life will have slowed down enough to breathe again.  I am enjoying the last few days before real crazy starts.... Trying to take things one day at a time and enjoying the moments of preparing Kalene for her big day. It is so crazy.... so exciting to think she starts her new life. Although she will be starting it under my roof but only for a short time till they go back to school and their housing opens up again. I am thankful I have a room and enough to help them during this time. To help all of my children if and when they need me. :) Its a huge blessing.

I am doing ok on WW.  Todd is my sabatoger though. I don't know why but together we crave the most unhealthiest and yummiest things.  I was doing great yesterday and we took the kids to see the movie Frozen.... and on the way home he asks... "WHAT WILL WE DO FOR DINNER?" I had planned a meal but I guess he was craving PIZZA! So yep...I ate it.... but to my surprise I didn't gain a thing and I had actually lost :) SO kinda happy. 

Frozen was adorable. At the end of the movie they sang a song, "LET IT GO" and Ellie went on and on about it... singing it that is... then she had to go to the bathroom. You have to picture this.... a little girl.. .singing her heart out...these words over and over... LET IT GO and on the toilet.... and she is peeing... still singing very loudly  LET IT GO.    IT WAS FUNNY! She sang it all the way home and we got sick of it really quick..... but it was funny. She LOVED IT!
I think I will be buying it.

Aylin is visiting. Its been a good visit so far. She stayed with us till Christmas afternoon then Jociel took her. And we get her back any moment ... we will have her till Saturday and then she goes home.  this week I hope to take it easy..... let the kids just play.  My littles are sick. Coughing, sore throat ... and so I need them to get better before my Mother comes... before my Grandbaby comes.     I hope Aylin doesn't get it but she had a cough when she was here last week.

Anyhow.... Soon it will be a New Year.... crazy 2014... crazy!  My mortgage went up a little.... joy!  I so want to move.... into a smaller place with land...but I guess for now its where we need to be so all my children can and will come back when they need a place to live. 

Todd is having a birthday on the 1st, then Kyle on the 2nd.... the 4th Aylin goes home..... then the 8th is Kalene's birthday.... the 9th Virginia and Zoey come...the 11th Kalene gets her intial stuff done at the temple to prepare for the wedding. The 13th is Jesse's birthday the 14th my mother comes, the 16th is Kalene's bridal shower ... the 17th we set up the wedding reception... the 18th.... is the wedding and the ring exchange and we tear down and clean up after. ... then I get to relax...enjoy my mom.... my grandbaby.... and then Bella's birthday is the 29th...but mom goes home the day before so we might celebrate early. Jesse gets baptized sometime in Feb...and my ZOEY turns 1 :) CRAZY! Just the first month of the new year and WHAM! :) BUSY! :) I don't know what I will make everyone for cakes..... and I have no moola for gifts...I have I O U's.....  but yeah.....

I ordered Kalene a glass temple like I did for Virginia.  I hope it comes in time.....  We had one but thru the years it broke.... I want another one...maybe this wedding anniversary we can get one.  

I have goals for myself.... getting more spiritual...reading more good books at night with my husband before bed...... reading my scriptures more in depth and praying  more.... we do the family ones but I still struggle with personal ones on my knees because I feel I am constantly talking to the Lord. A constant prayer in my heart.... but I know its important to do the personal one....  I want to exercise and eat well. I hope and pray I loose a little before the wedding. A LOT would be cool but I will take what I get....  Its a new year...with endless possibilities...and I am excited!

No comments: