Thursday, December 26, 2013

I started WW

So today.... I did it... I started WW. I asked Todd and he said if that is what I want to do. I have been struggling to feed us healthy meals. I have tried to and did some good and some bad.... A friend of mine lost all her weight using WW. So its past time... and I started today. I will actually go shopping tomorrow on pay day and start.... today I am learning.... there is so much info there.... all sorts of trackers.... and wow...its a lot...a little overwhelming even. But I am going to do it. I have to. I am going to get up early and start my day with exercise... so if I can't go to the y there is no excuse. I have to do this. Todd is going to try to do it with me too.
We have too many people depending on us. After the wedding I plan on going in for a physical for some things that I am concerned about as well.... I just need to get pro-active.

So I feel really good about this. :)  just wanted to share what I did :) Excited....

No comments: