Monday, September 30, 2013

A dream....

So I had a dream. VERY VIVID! Crazy..... just gonna say whatever at this point...... I dreampt I went to health and welfare....there was this 18month  old.... baby... little girl. ADORABLE..>TINY Blonde.... and her MIDDLE NAME WAS SHADE?!  Which is my Maiden name...And her mothers name was CORINA..... and she was in jail.... and I felt very much attatched to this little girl.... brought Todd to her and the H&W said she isn't ready yet to leave but will be soon.... and you can take her home if you like... and I was asking Todd what he thought and I was reminded..... to tell him....in my dream... YOU DID SAY THERE WAS ONE MORE IN THE TEMPLE........ then WOKE UP! Yeah... not even sure what to think or how to go about it..... I had just gotten done saying in church yesterday how empty our pew is.... and Todd said does that mean we are going to do foster care again? I said... NO WE ARE DONE......hmmmmm not even sure what to think about it all...this is exactly how the first three started.... well not exactly. I knew we were going to adopt and friend who had just died came to me in a dream with a baby.... and it was Ellie and I knew it was time to start our adoption process......  but I really feel done..... tired... exhausted.... like I am ready to just be GRANDMA....and enjoy grandbabies..... I don't know. IF God really feels like there is one more that is coming to us...I WILL DO WHATEVER HE WANTS.  I will.... and I could never turn a child away but I think at this point they would have to find me. I am not up to go looking....

No comments: