Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Our Foster Children....

I wish I could post pictures of three of the most amazing children that have recently blessed us. But I can't. I can't even share much of why they are with us or anything personal like that, but I can share that I am loving it~! Loving having little children in my home. Loving that I can say I am currently a mother of 8 children! Yes... EIGHT!!!!!

Crazy 7 went to Crazy 10 :) LOVE THAT! I am not sure if we will be able to make it permanent but I know that for now, this is where they belong. My children love them!
My son loves having a brother and two younger baby sisters :)

It is a lot of work getting them in and out of the car. A total of 6 times, 3 car seats and that is just dropping kids off to school and picking them up! But :) I still feel its worth it :)

All the WORK! ALL THE LOVE I HAVE TO GIVE! They have blessed us with laughter and joy! With fun! :) Todd is just adored by them. I love that they call us Mommy and Daddy. They didn't have to but chose to :) It brings only joy to my heart!
YOU SHOULD SEE US AT CHURCH! WE TAKE UP A WHOLE PEW :) I LOVE IT!
just had to share, that i love this job (BEING A MOM!) Its the best in the WHOLE WORLD~!

1 comment:

Chiemi said...

I am so happy for your family. You are such an awesome mom!