Thursday, May 27, 2010

All the videos to watch :)

The videos below are from our karoake singing after Virginia graduated. We had a blast! :) As you can tell we get into it :) Hope you enjoy!
TURN OFF MY MUSIC FOR MY BLOG FIRST TO LISTEN TO THEM! Go to the bottom click the stop button :) That should do it for you :) ALSO go to OLDER POST! YOU HAVE TO SEE TODD SING MONSTER MASH! IT just was too much for BLOGGER to hold all on one page. :)
For some reason some of the video is not viewable, but you can at least see how much fun we really do have!
Virginia graduated from highschool on the 25th :) of May! This is my MOM (Grandmax, Virginia and Me (Karine the MOM) MOMMY & DADDY with their baby girl! We can't believe she is old enough to graduate! All the kids :) The kids loving on Virginia Virginia trying on her hat for the first time :) Outside before we went into the Idaho center Walking to where the kids all go :) Virginia and her friends... Virginia and Grandmax All the kids :) Virginia after she got her diploma Grandpa Wayne, Wayne Jr (In wheel chair) Grandmax and Virginia after :) Virginia with Grandma Sherry and Grandpa Jim Virginia walking with Taylor to our car. VIDEOS OF OUR CELEBRATION are UP ABOVE! :) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i'm fresh here, I came accross this forum I have found It vastly accessible & it's helped me loads. I should be able to contribute and assist others like its helped me.

Thanks a load, See Ya About.

Karine said...

so glad you found me :) Check out my http://openadoptionmatters.blogspot.com/
Its actually found on the side of this blog :) It was made in hopes to share and educate others on Open Adoption and how amazing Birth Moms are. Let me know if you would like to share your story :) Or know someone :)