Saturday, July 24, 2010

Boys are just FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of my nephews and Jaden. Jason is 6 weeks older than Jaden. Jason is the blonde and Jaden (my son) is the darker haired. They are the best of friends! We have Jason over a lot :) Their hair is wet because we just got back from swimming at the ymca :)

Last night they wanted to make their own tent and be in the jungle! Check out all the stuff animals! THEY JUST MAKE ME SMILE!

I think some of the tent fell down, because I took these in the morning. But they are so cute!


Jason sleeping below



And this fuzzy picture, which I thought came out better (sorry) is my sweet Jaden! :)

Boys are just fun! :) Jaden can't wait to be a big brother and do this kind of stuff with the child that will become the baby of our family :)

No comments: