Friday, June 11, 2010

A Great Camporee Day (Scouting Event)


I love my husband. He is such a great Husband/Father/role model and leader. He is a leader in scouts! :) It was a CAMPOREE TIME!


Todd and the leaders of their group made a Trebuchet. Here is a NOT SO FLATTERING picture of me LOL and my man pulling the string to fling concrete :)


Today Virginia had to work! Which is hard to get use to doing family things without her! We missed you honey!

He is just so cute! I LOVE HIM DEARLY!





This is MISS IDAHO, Jessica Hellwinkel. Aylin is the little girl in the picture. She is very much apart of our family. Her Mommy died 2 years ago and I have watched her, loved her and helped raise her since she was a baby :)





TEE PEE TIME












Ok it stunk inside cause of the heat I think. LOL









This was so neat to see :)






Check out where the missiles go MOM! LOL :) What a cutie!




One Happy Camper!





She wanted apart of the action! LOL none of my other girls did... ? Go figure!






Have to check out the whole thing MOM :)




Nothing like a fun big parachute tent :)






















Tight walk time :) STRING BRIDGE :)






Aylin's turn!









It is not easy really, so proud of her!




The two men in my life that I adore! :) (SO FAR!)








The camp site :) The guys stay for 3 days and two nights :)




Aylin picking flowers while waiting in lines to do stuff







Jaden threw it great :)
The picture below someone else threw that but thought it was great!




Jaden shooting a gun powder filled gun :)







Daddy and his girls! :)





A bridge the scouts made ! It was fun to cross on :)














Tay and Jaden climbing a fort like thing that the scouts made.




Jaden and Tay sitting together watching the helicopter take off! :)



Just thought Aylin looked beautiful here sitting :)










(My brother, Uncle JON, actually worked on these in the Gulf War)







It was a great day. We finished it off with girls swimming at the ymca because the boys were still camping :)

1 comment:

Chiemi said...

Whew! Looks like you had a great day! You guys are always doing such fun things!