Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Prayer is said....


This is a painting my daughter did by hand. It is our birth mother praying for guidance and comfort. Praying for strength and to be led to the family that is meant to raise the child she carries. The family she wants to be apart of as well.
As I look at this picture I see two people... I see it being our birth mother and I see it could possibly be me. I am praying constantly to Heavenly Father that our birth mother is doing well, being loved and supported. Hoping to find our family that will love her and embrace her as part of our family. I know in my heart that who ever is our birth mother, we met long ago... before we were born. That we made a promise to find each other in this life and to be forever bonded by a special child... one that both his mothers will love. A child that will blessed to have more than just an adoptive family but a birth family too. With Birth Grandparents, if the birth parents family wants to be involved. A child that will know love and have peace with who he is, where he came from and where he is going. A child that will know he has a great purpose in this life. A purpose that can only be accomplished by having such love from both a birth mother and an adoptive mother. I want these things for my child. I want him to know how special he is. I love that my daughter felt inspired to paint this picture. It is truly beautiful.

3 comments:

Darin, Kyla, and kids said...

Very sweet painting Virginia! You are a talented girl. I am so impressed with the family's devotion to this future child. What a blessing. Take care!
Kyla

Chiemi said...

That is a beautiful painting!

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOW! That is so amazing her picture just made me tear up. That picture just says a thousand words. So very talented. That just hits right at home! Thank you for sharing. I know our time is just around the corner. Our birthmothers are just waiting to find us.


Beth
WWW.JUSTINBETH.COM
WWW.JUSTINBETH.WORDPRESS.COM